DOA (Dead on Arrival)/Replacement Policy
- Unit is declared to fit DOA if any hardware failure or its working abnormal than usual (Excluding Software’s).
- DOA will be considered within 15 days from the Date of purchase.
- POP (proof of purchase) must contain unit serial number, date (in printed format) and dealer / distributer stamp.
- Handwritten POP are not accepted for any DOA claiming purpose.
- CID (customer induced damage) will not be considered for DOA replacement.
- DOA due to pixel will be considered only as per standard policy.
- Any software related issues will not be considered for DOA replacement.
- Coconics will provide the DOA report to customer.
- DOA report should be generated only 1 time against a serial number.
- DOA machine with manufacturer original packing and all accessories needs to be submitted back within 30 days of DOA report generated date.
- Order will be processed within 3 working days from the date of order.
- Customer can cancel the order before the shipment of product from our warehouse.
- Payment will be processed within 15 days from the date of receipt of the DOA machine at the Coconics Office.