Warranty terms and conditions
Thank you for choosing our products. We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with our product. To ensure a delightful product experience, Coconics recommends you to carefully read our User Guide and contact our customer care.
Customer Service Center at Coconics handles all customer complaints and service requests. All of these will be properly documented and listed in our system in order to track the requests and to improve customer service. To provide excellent customer support the Coconics customer Service Center works in collaboration with the dedicated after-sales service team from Monday to Saturday between 9.30 AM to 6:00 PM (Except National & Public Holidays) please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our service staff will contact you within the business hours shortly. If you need to contact us outside of our regular opening hours, please fill in your data including first and last name, e-mail, mobile or landline number as well as the details of your technical issues to the mentioned below email id.
Coconics Private Limited (hereinafter called “Coconics”) warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, arising under normal use from the date of original purchase when brand new. This Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Coconics provides 1 Year warranty for the laptop, battery and adaptor applicable from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is confined to the original purchaser of the product and it is not transferable.
- Contact Details are as follows
|Centralized Help Line Toll free Number||1800-425-0995|
|Service Support||+91- 9074481699|
|Support/ Service Email email@example.com|
- Warranty will be applicable only after inspection of the device and clearance of condition by Coconics authorized service personnel.
- Customer should kindly take a backup of all the personal contents and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the device before handing over the laptop for service. The company shall not be responsible for loss of data which is not properly backed up.
- The company shall not be responsible for problems arising out of any 3rd party software being used by the customer.
- Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only.
- Warranty will not be applicable under the following circumstances:
- a) Damage due to any liquid, Mechanical stress, impact, high voltage, negligence, misuse, accident or natural disasters, cracks in device display or device outer housing.
- b) Use of charger not included in the laptop pack.
- c) The laptop serial no., the accessories date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is not illegible.
- d) The defect was caused by defective function of any unauthorized software or other system.
In the above cases, repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
- Coconics reserves the right to charge a service fee for repair/ service of any nature that is not covered under the warranty.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. If the company is not able to repair the laptop covered under warranty, then it can be replaced by same model of the laptop. The decision of laptop replacement will be under company’s discretion.
- Wherever local service presenceis there; standard warranty terms will be honored.
- All warranty information, products and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service will not be applicable without valid proof of purchase/Invoice/Bill.
* Coconics reserves the right to withdraw these services without any prior notice.
Extended Warranty Policy
|1. For all Extended Warranty services pack details and service call registration, Customer need to contact toll free no 1800-425-0995 or Mobile no +91-9074481699 also write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|2. First response for service call under service warranty policy is through tele call / Remote over internet.|
|3. Extended Warranty as to be purchased along with the machine or within 30 days from the date of invoice. Additionalwarranty shall beavailed by contacting email@example.com with valid proof of purchase.|
4. The extended warranty shall not be covered consumables such as battery, Plastic parts, Hinges or to the parts of the product that are exposed to wear & tear in the normal course of product usage.
5. Extended Warranty will not be applicable under the following circumstances:
a) Damage due to any liquid, Mechanical stress, impact, high voltage, negligence, misuse, accident or natural disasters, cracks in device display or device outer housing
b) Use of charger not included in the laptop pack.
c) The laptop serial no., the accessories date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is not illegible
d) The defect was caused by defective function of any unauthorized software or other system. In the above cases, repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
|6. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be accepted as they have received, and shallbe deemed to be free from defects at the time of purchase and, therefore, shall not be covered under extended warranty.|
|7. Within the extended warranty period, the exchange limit for LCD screen with non-conforming pixels must be more than 4 dots.|
|8. Any service, repair or replacement, not within the above mentioned coverage shall be subject to payments at Coconics prevailing rates and upon its prevailing terms.|
DOA (Dead on Arrival)/Replacement Policy
- Unit is declared to fit DOA if any hardware failure or its working abnormal than usual (Excluding Software).
- DOA will be considered within 10 days from the Date of purchase or 2 days from the date of delivery whichever is earlier
POP (proof of purchase) has to be shared with Coconics for the replacement of laptop.
- CID (customer induced damage) will not be considered for DOA replacement.
- Any software related /OS issues will not be considered for DOA replacement.
- DOA machine with manufacturer original packing and all accessories needs to be submitted back within 30 days of DOA report generated date.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Terms and condition shall be resolved within the jurisdiction under the courts in Trivandrum.
E-waste Consumer Recycling Program
Coconics private Limited has partnership with e- waste Recyclers India, for collecting the E-Waste management.
On behalf of Coconics TVS shall provide the following services.
- Customer shall deposit e-waste at the authorized collection centers only the product sold by Coconics.
- The collection of e-waste available at Coconics Authorized Service center.
- Work towards development of a sustainable eco-system for effective management of e-waste.
- Support future policy development with respect to the environmental aspects.
- Create awareness towards environmental and E waste management.
Please contact, CustomerCare:1800-102-5679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate e-waste recycling program.
Battery Do’s and Don’ts Recycling
Follow the instructions for proper handling of end-of-life equipment